RUTLAND CENTER: Office, Medical & Instructional Condominiums
Join Hanover County's Premier Mixed Use Development
- 160,000 SF Total Proposed in 24 Brick Buildings
- Phase I Complete: 34,749 SF
- For Sale: 11,788 SF Existing Office Building
- For Lease: 1,200 SF End Cap (Adjacent to YMCA)
- Turn Key Services Available!
- Units from 1,039 SF to 10,578 SF
- Located at Chamberlayne Road (Rt. 301) & Atlee Road (Signalized Intersection)
- Less than 1/2 Mile North of I-295 @ Route 301!
Rutland Center is part of a 200-acre master-planned community consisting of the following:
- 110,000 SF Retail Development Anchored by Kroger
- 160,000 SF Office Development
- Day Care Site + Additional Outparcels
- 494 Residential Units Including Single Family, Townhomes & Age-Restricted Condos
This is the fallback content for users who cannot see the Google Map.
Rutland Center | Get Directions
The Best Location
Welcome to Hanover County, Virginia, a dynamic community within the Greater Richmond, VA region located 90 miles south of the nation’s capital in Washington, DC. Hanover’s central, mid Atlantic location offers seasonable climates and one-day access to more than half of the U.S. population base. A business-friendly county with competitive tax rates, Hanover also has a strategic transportation infrastructure that includes I-95 and I-295, and convenient access to I-64.
The Best of Business and Lifestyles
Hanover County is part of the Commonwealth of Virginia, which has been named "The Best State for Business" by Forbes.com for the past three years. Hanover also shares accolades with the Richmond region as being #7 in the Forbes Best Places for Business and Careers and America’s Promise has recognized the county as one of the "Top 100 Best Communities for Young People." In July 2009
Hanover was recognized for our quality of life as the Mechanicsville area was named amongst the "Top 100 Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine.
The Best for Encouraging Business
Explore this site to find out how Hanover County can make your business more profitable by providing the best solutions for your business needs. Hanover has a business community ranging from Fortune 500 companies to vibrant entrepreneurial ventures, which highlights the diverse economic base that is growing here.
Hanover has a strong commitment to the free enterprise system where profit is still a positive word and teamwork is a fundamental value of its workforce.
Source: Hanover County Economic Development